Monday, April 21, 2008


Eunice & Me


YAZID, 3 cm hair :D


Looking back from how we started off tgd.


I swear that I'll slim down :D


It's brilliant .



Make a wish~




Doreamon from Polar [:




Candid! :D




Poor siblings~ Being seperated by Wendy. O.o




Me and Ziwei :D







Me, Shan, Sherri, Eunice, Ziwei & Wendy :D
oXoXoX :D


That's the way life is like.


Pink ribbon!


See how happy is the birthday girl :D



Happy birthday wo de ren!


I love beanie! :D


I always needed time on my own.


This is how shaggy I look like w/o makeup ):


Ocean caaaaaaaaaatch!


Purely Candid -_-"

♥ There are hearts all over the world tonight.

Hey all. It's 2.05am in the morning now.
I got back home just an hour ago.
From store. :D

Went out to celebrate Wendy's birthday.
Reached JE around 7+pm, head to Pizzahut for dinner with Sherri and Shan.
Then went to toilet and camwhore :l
Feel like an idiot can?
Have not been taking pictures, and yet now I don't know how to take one of myself.
Cos, I really want a nice nice photo for friendster and here.
Somehow, I couldn't take one. -_-"

After that head to store and slack, while waitng for Wendy.
There's a chinese phrase that states,
bai tian bu ke yi shuo ren, wan shang bu ke yi shuo gui
Correct? Something like that la.

Cos we're talking about Eunice, then Eunice was nearby us.
-________-"
Coincidence luh!

Wait til 10 plus, Wendy and co. arrived.
Sang happy birthday song the moment we saw her.
Every pair of eyes were staring at us can?
Laughs!

Then, went out to talked and stuffs.
Sat outside nearby Zingdo, then chatted.
[:
Talking bout camp cheers and was eating.
o_O

Eunice, Ziwei and Yazid went off first then,
follow by me.
:l
I swear I'll not go home alone in the middle of the night.
I really swear. T.T

I feel like a superwoman now. (?)
Cos, I'm workng at 8.30am later.
Yet I'm still blogging down here.
*Groans*

Oh ya, there's one stupid incident happened to me last Saturday.

I'm waiting for bus to work last Saturday,
and it's early in the morning. -_-"
Then, 98 arrived.
Bodoh me, assuming that it's 198.
Then when it's going 98's route,
I thought that 198 change route.
Resulting to, me alighting at the wrong stop.
Then, when I look back at the bus,
it's 98, not 198.
What the hell?
-__________________-"
Feeling grogey in the morning I guess.
Hopefully later Im sober enough. :XXX

Well, that's all folks!

Happy birthday Nadia! ILY!

My life have change drastically ever since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home