Tuesday, May 27, 2008


:D

Scratches[:

Kenneth's :X






poor levi :X




GAAAY POST!











I like this picture quite alot.[:
Frm left to right, stranger, Wendy, WeiSiang, XiuHui, Anba, John's utt, ChangXin, Kahlis, Levi{In pink}, KaiJing, Rafi and Darling in green[:




















































♥ Please don't make me fall for you..
Because... That's why... :X

Hmmm. Today woke up at 0630hrs then head to store with Darl and Huishuang.

Store
Ate breakfast and shu bian gather with the others together over there.

In all the journey towards each destination in the bus.
Marshall talked about what's happening and what's gonna happen to us in future. But, I guess majority were sleeping? Haha!

1st stop, Kim Choo's Nyonya dumplings.
There's this lady teaches us the 'history' of Nyonya dumplings. Took group photo over there and then signed the guest book. Pictures are yet to be received from Dy.

2nd stop, Bird Nest's company.
I've forgotten about the company's name already, and I'm also lazy to get the name card out from my bag. But it's ok, I only know that the Bird nest 'agar agar' wasn't that nice. :X They had Karaoake session, but I feel rather retard when they sing. -.- Cos I thought that only the I/C wanted to show off his talent. Well, glad that his talent was a genuine one, that causes his singing to be greatly appreciated by us[:

3rd stop, lunched at SAFRA Yishun, Eatzi.
I guess our table are the one that is causing noise pollutions to other diners. :X Went uber crazy at Eatzi. One funny thing was, Alvin went to the wash room and we had his drink spiked by salt and pepper. But was a failed misson. After that the success mission was, he managed to eat his rice with salt. And I guess that he doesn't realise it. ROFLLLLLLLLLLL~!

After eating, Weisiang piggy back me -.-! LOL LAH! Cos he've forgotten to collect his bag at the restaurant. So me and Xiuhui waited for him at the entrance.

4th stop, Mei Wei delicacy.
Chionged snax over there then head to the next destination.

5th stop, unknown ckae factory.
Rotted at bussszxzx....

Last stop, Qian Hu's FishFarm.
Spend most of our time over there. Some of them head for the Fish Spa, which is rather cheap as compared to other places I guess. Cos it's only 10SGD/hr, HIGHLY RECOMMEND :DDD

Then people like us, play with the lokang fish cathing. I guess manly are occupied by JE53 children :XXX

Head back to store afterwards, then meet up with Nicholas and Kenneth to have lunch/dinner with them. Went to store and use Nicholas' laptop til 9+. Did alot of stupid thing lah. THAT IS SO FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEH!!! LOL!. Haaaa. *self control*, weeellllzx, head to Arcade then head home le. Uber tired. But anyway, I'll not be going to leadership trgn tomorrow, cos I'm very very very tired. Who cares luh. :P

That's all folks[:
I love today[:

I have my dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home