Wednesday, September 24, 2008

pixelsxzx. ;D




My hairstyling skill :D

Shannon, Wilson and Maggggggg.

teeeeeeee-ko-pehhhhhhhhh! :D





-__________________-"

AHHHHHHHHH!!!~~~

We are gay! :D

HEHEHEHE.




Physco ass. :x



Happy and Sad.

Shocked and Angry. ]:

Angry and shocked.




Looking back.



HEHE

Constipation T_T
):
Duh, of course I'm taller! "D
):
Mario and Mag!
Mightyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!



mighty mighty~








Bro that dotes me the most. XD




Acting cute 1.
Acting cute 2.


He is advertising Milo for Nestle. HAHA.






It's Shannon's twist, FYI.
I am fat. :D
Luvzxzxzx♥!


LOL!
-.-

BAOBEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! ♥♥!
Darlingzxzxz. luvvvvvv you lahzx.


-.-

Jessie -.-


I had a so called 'suprise' today.

Wilson text me to meet up with him since he's boring. So I'm like hesitant. He told me that 315pm meet at 320. Then I agreed, showered then went down to meet him at void deck. He went off to buy drink with Justin, then suddenly someone came and attack me from the back. Shocked and thought who was it, and then... It's Shannon! :D Godzx, what a so called 'suprise'. (: Then he gave me a box of chococlates from Swiss. Thanks bro! But I'm afraid of putting on weight, so, I'll still share it with Syl. :D

It's been a long time since I've hang out at 320. But sadly, I was left alone over there. -.- Wilson and Shannon send Maria and Vivian home, as in, respectively. Then xiao Justin play basketball with big Justin and Co. While I'm left alone. ): Then the worst thing is, xiao Justin's girlfriend is here, then I kena left alone at the court. -_________-! Ring Shannon up then he came, after a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg while, Wilson came.

Nothing much though.

Oh yea.

My new fam. :D

胜儿-Wilson, Sheng'er.[Laobei]
名儿-Matthew, Ming'er.[Bro/Sucker in law]
光儿-Shannon, Guang'er.[Bro/ErGe!]
泰儿-Kenneth, Tai'er.[Sis/DaJie/Ge.]
凯儿-XiaoJustin, Kai'er.[XiaoDi!]
琪儿-Shiqi, Qi'er.[Sucker/XiaoMei!]
婷儿-Magdaline, Ting'er.[ZhangNu]

The Ers' fam. AHAHAHA. Childish yet cute and funny. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home