Monday, October 20, 2008

Tired, I swear.

I've been working continuously for 2 days already. It's been 3 weeks since I've resigned and work. I'm really tired...

My knee is almost recovering, except for that, the internal part itches and hurts. God knows why.

Alright, let me talk about work[:

On the very first day of work, which is yesterday, I worked for 8 hours. Both my legs sores like it is breaking. -.- Me, Shan and a JinSheng guy was the server. It was full house and we have to clear the tables as quickly as we could and send of the dishes. Until 9 plus, it's time to relax. Clear the sauces away and some basic housekeeping.[:

And today, same routine except for housekeeping and clearing away the sauces. It was fun working in PL. The dishes are soooooooo heavy and imagine we'll have to clear it and send it. Tiring yet fun. [:

Gonna attend school tomorrow due to boredom and my leg's recovery. Hehe.

I'm tired, gonna end here.

Goodnight people, smoochies for y'all.

-------------------------------------------

Childish people playing gangsterism nowadays. Hopeless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home