Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Home early



Guess what? I'm home early today, surprising tho. [:

Yea, worked today. I wanted to work long hours, but I wasn't scheduled to do so. Cos currently I'm earning $305, $195 more to my $500 target. That's for the camera. But I guess I won't be able to hit $500 this month, cos pay is cutting off soooon. ): At most I'll hit almost $400 only. Zzzzzz. Why must camera be so expensive? T.T

Blahhhh~ Enough of mourning. :/ That's what I want, so I shouldn't be mourning bout it. :X

Well, that's all for today. [: Gon' rest soon. Goodnightzxzx. :D

Chalet, anyone? I've got people going already, looking for more people. :D

--------------------

"Can I bang my head against the wall? So that I couldn't think of anything else at all."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home