Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hongkong and update.


mummy xD



Disney train.

Mongkok.






Dad's cigrette. It's Malboro. I'm actually quite attracted to the box but not content. LOL.

Brother xD


I'm trying to take a pic and bro took this candid shot. ._.

HEH

Digital SLR Sony A200

Feets of Mongkok. (:

Grossest squid I've ever eat. T.T

Sebby

Lim sibs! :D



Tsian Tsha Tsui. 尖沙咀




These are also some of the few pictures that I took it at HK. Bwahhhh~

------------------------------

BAD NEWS~

Jp's opening will be delayed til mid January. ))))))))))): BOOHOOOOO!

Wellll. I'm half-ly looking forward and half-ly not. Looking forward is because, new place and experience. Not looking forward is because I don't really belong to IMM anymore. ):

K fine. -.-

GOOD NEWS~

TO THOSE WHO KNOWS ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY PARTY, VENUE AND DATE IS SET!

January 3rd, Saturday @ WCP. Further details please contact me, I'll provide all the informations for you if you need to know anything and I've booked the pit already. (: ALCOHOL IS ALLOW IN THE BBQ! :D

I've learnt kitchen!! HOHO. Introducing to... Kengleng! HAHA. My shifu for kitchen. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD So damn bloody happy la. HEEHEE.

LAST NEWS~

I'm extremely bored til shit now. Damn damn damn damn. Later still gon' go ECP{MAYBE} to ton and yet Seb's with the SLR when I need it for sunrise shoots.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. My birthday is reaching very soon after mummy's birthday, WHICH IS THIS SUNDAY. XD

Hope my birthday wishes will come true. *prays hard*

HINTS!
I want a memorable, sweet and lovely birthday night. My biggest wish was that. And, my hopes are, everyone may enjoy the BBQ and someone who's EXTREMELY sweet enough to bake the shape of Elmo's head cookie for me. I'll love the person til the core like nobody cares man.

Tsk. Shit me. I must be having post-not-enough-sleep sickness. ==" I'm crapping like ever since I woke up and talking bo sense one. :/

Okay. I have to go nowwwwww. Bye people!
!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home