Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm not.

I guess I'm not being over sensitive.

I feel upset, I feel down.

Baby, I just wanna let you know that this is so not gonna be between us and affect us. I just want you to know that I'm not bearing any grudges or getting angry. Probably it's because of PMS and the lack of sleep leads me to frown and get upset. But for sure this is not gonna affect us. And some things are not be able to be changed overnight, it takes time. I hope you get what I mean, and I hope that what I'm thinking that you're guessing is right. And and and, I took quite a while to reply your text was because I don't know what to reply, it's not because I don't wanna reply.

It's just only a minor problem. I don't wanna blow it up. Tomorrow I'll be fine and things will go on as per normal too. Afterall, I feel that I'm a lil bit over sensitive over a minor matter.

Lastly, I still love you as much as ever, don't think too much and also, positively, we'll overcome this together.

Sorry Kengleng♥. ]:

No comment regarding this part of the post. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home