Sunday, June 21, 2009

Spell bored. Chapter 5

Hello all. (:

Zzz.. Yesterday went to Singapore Art Musuem with baby. Nothing really interest me there besides for the photography. After that went back to Jurong Point and meet Kenneth for dinner while baby went to have dinner with his family. Then went to PL to rot then after that me, Selynn, Yh and Kenneth walk around JP to wait for baby to come and meet me.

Before sending me home, we hang around at the voideck and talk for awhile then back home.

-------


It is Sunday. And I'm feeling boring.. Baby's at work and later I'm having my family dinner. I Srsly don't feel like going.. I just feel like staying at home, wondering this and that.

Sigh. What to do?

-------


I asked myself last night, am I able to bear with it? Cze there's still 5 more months.. )))))))))))):

Then again I tell myself, just try to bear with it. If I can...

The simplest thing I ever need is attention and care from you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home