Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nostalgic/Reminisce

I was staring at the blank space a moment ago.
Tho it's only a few minutes, but things came flashing up across my mind.

I remember how old friends got together after an incident.
When we all call ourselves pork. (That's why until now I don't really eat pork!)
Went pool, ton and hang out together carefree-ly.
I've learnt what is unity.

I remember how I started to work since 30 months ago.
When I was only a very young girl, age of only 14.
I've learnt the meaning of independance and what is hard earned money.

I remember how I started to become a mature young lady like now.
When things around me happen once again and again.
I've learnt to see things clearly, reasonably and properly.

Times when I do make mistakes in the past,
I kept quiet and reflect silently.
I feel guilty and feel awkward when I were to think of it.
But I've long forgotten about it.
I am what I am now.

I miss my primary school friends , my ex colleagues and my used to be cliques a lot.
Sadly, it cannot be retrieved anymore.
Well... Life's like this when we all grow up.

Learnt what is right and wrong.
What is independance.
What is reflecting on ourselves.
Surrounding changes and social circle changes.

I'm happy now.
A family, a bunch of good buddies and a good boyfriend.
It'll never be replaced
& the past can be part of my past.

Goodbye past, I'm looking forward and movin' on with what I have now.
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home