Saturday, April 24, 2010

spell T-I-R-E-D

"venting frustrations is just like blowing dandelion, setting it free and everywhere to move on its own til it settle down."

It's only the first week of school and I'm complaining tired.
Guess I need more water and sleep.
Gna have outbreaks soon and been having moodswing recently. Don't like. ='(

Back to school...
I'm like learning biology and chemistry. ._."
Chemistry is killing me sooner or later. :/
Well. Had a joke bout a lecturer/tutor of mine. Damn funny I tell you. She's the joke of the whole lecture classes that she had I suppose.

She could actually pronounce gown as GUN. Omffffffgawd.
But actually she had bit of problem pronouncing OWN.
EG:
Down ---> dunng

This is freaking hilarious. And for service she pronounce it as SUR-VERSE. HAHAHAHA. What the fuck? :/ K, enough of her. So mean of us to make fun of her.

Nursing is the most awesome course I could ever say.
We learn physcologyyyyy, everything that concerns human body and organs. =D
(y)

Well it's late naoz, gna tuck in soon.
Lovely night people! & Sugar dreams! (L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home