Monday, July 5, 2010

single hood these few days, date me if you want. (providing im available lah)
juz give me a text or call will do. =)

there's so many things i want to jot down badly, right here.
but because it i spend too much time envying others, voicing out seems to make me feel like a bitch.
because every time i dont seem to be getting what i want yet im being blame for repeating things again & again.

all i want to be is,
happiest and most fortunate princess in the whole wide world.
be it things that can be seen or not.

you, really doesn't know what a girl wants.
again, i know you're mad with me.
tell you what,
im way disappointed in you more than you're mad with me.

---

how i wish im a bystander that can tell you off on behalf of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home