Monday, October 18, 2010

firstdayofschl, suckz

This morning I could bearly, BEARLY open my eyes. I just wanna lay back down and snuggle under the blanket with my bolster to carry on sleeping. Cried so badly last night that I could bearly widen my eyes, so p-u-f-f-y. =="

Lesson starts at 1010hrs todaye and it ended at 1255hrs. However, Cxx over run the time. (as usual tho). 2 hours of lab, I'm so sleepy manzx. I feel like laying on the bed and doze off just now in school. =/ This sucks I swear, =( Baby text me suddenly and telling me that tmrw he's gng to SDC and will be able to book out for a few hours. *HAPPY ME* Tmrw I'm able to meet him for awhileeee! ;D At least it brighten up my day. Cos tmrw's lesson meant to be 0800hrs, but ended up to be 0900. YESSSSSSSSA! \m/

OKAY, shall end of here. im so so so sleepy now. Gna nap awhile til baby call me. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home