Monday, April 21, 2008



♥ I jot down every single atom of the words.

Earthlings :D

Today I had a sooooooopeeerrrr dooooppppeeeerrrrr tiring and shaggy day.
-_____-"

Didn't had enough sleep then head to work.
Headpain. DX
So I text-ed Sucker and told her not to come to my place as I need to rest.
So sorrrryy~

Hurhur.[:
Went to Popular w Siti then head home.
Slept til 6+ then head to 320 & meet ah kor.
Then to 496 to et with him and Yangjie.
O.O

Talking about someone ~
No breast, no butttttt.(!)
Sorry if I've offended anyone :XXXXX
Cos it's rlly what we're talking about.
Butt of jokes were told.
xDxDxDxD

Uhhhh. That's the end of this post alrdy I guess.
Oh ya!

!!!!!

I'm reminded of something. O.O
The Shan, Sherri and Selynn...
Sicko all. Kope my photo. T_T
Except for Selynn, she did not kope.
But, in actual facts, the pic is with her alrdy.
OMFG. The 'S' people are attracted to me.
O___________O!!!!

&&.My plan of fooling ahyin, FAILED.
ZZzzzz....


Aites, that's all.
God bless me :D
Gonna burn midnight oil tonight.
DX
Loves!


I seriously wanna slim down!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home