Thursday, May 29, 2008

♥♥♥♥
"I guess it's gonna hurt, I guess I'm gonna cry. Sometimes it hurts to get to the other side. The leaves that's falling at the backyard, stacked up just that way I miss you, that is so thick and high up. I find that, the usual me has changed. Using my activeness to cover up the pain I'm carrying it in me though it's barely visible...


It's a harsh day for me I guess. I had isomnia last night. Woke up every 2 hours. And had to attend leadership early in the morning at school. Yukesszx. I detest it. But I've got no choice but to attend it. Perserve! There's still a few more session to go.[:

Absolutely got no idea what to do after the leadership training, besides having breakfast with Peisi. Wanted to play basketball, but Darren didn't pick up my call. *Snores* Uhhhh. So decided to head home. Rotting by watching TV. Then had lunch before going to work.

Nothing much during work. That's all I guess, byebye folks[:
Have an early goodnight rest[:
xoxo

It feels different when I'm apart from you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home