Saturday, June 14, 2008

Despair.

I guess I'll have pathetic instant noodles for lunch soon. But I'd rather have noodles than letting my dad da pow. Cos the moment the told me he've got za cai fan for me, my reaction was, "HUH? ZA CAI FAN?!!!!!". Then that'll be my doomsday. @.@



Cos when I open the packet, I saw SOOOOOO MANY 'deng jiao' and I almost faintttttttzx! The 'deng jiao' are like more than the steam egg and rice can? Somemore, the smell shoo me off. :X IT'S SO SO SO SO DISGUSTING THAT I'M SO AFRAID TO EAT IT LIKE AS IF THERE'S ROTTEN EGG INSIDE. SO... I just left it aside. :X I'm thankful to him for the effort that he bought back lunch. But still I'll never eat it, despite HOW hungry I am.



I mean it. Cos I'm those sort who doesn't eat beansprouts and 'deng jiao', suddenly the smell and sight of 'deng jiao' scares me off! OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFG. -_-"


Sorry daddy, but still, I prefer mummy's lunch. =XD
*Much appreciated*


Now, I'll see how Sebastian die of 'deng jiao' now. HOHOHOHO.




Deng jiao as in = capsicum. O.O

FAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTZXZX~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home