Tuesday, October 21, 2008

School

Regretted attending school today.

Causes me to be so tired the whole day.
Social Studies sucks.

-------------------------------------------------

I don't need anyone to entertain me in my life. I'd rather have it boring. Certain level of edurance have reached. Especially some happenings that is a past/history to me now.

I don't need you to tell me my attitude, cos I know me. I know that you're just simply coming in to my life, entertain me and spice up my life. For your birthday, I should have just buy you a knife for you to stab someone in the back emotionally.

I don't need a friend like you. Big time influencial person to others. What a great player. I'd love to play along with you like what I always do. That's me. Search your heart well enough before being a good friend, to me now, you're a "real good friend". Probably, you could be a scriptwriter or a calefare. NONO. An academy best actor/actress award.

Probably, you could be the best entertainer in my life. You sucks.


-------------------------------------------------------

Time for me to leave someone alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home