Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lovely.

I'm such a sleepyhead after my trip. At least 10 hours of sleep a day, a pig tho. -.- Heck care. :/ But anyway...

Today went out with Shihui, Kenneth, Nicholas and... QIN AI DE! :D:D:D:D It's been almost a year since I've last seen her. And it's always her birthday period that we're meeting her. :D

Well, firstly we went to NYP to wait for Shihui then to RP and meet up with Nicholas and QAD. Went to Causeway and have dinner/lunch @ Pasta Mania. After that, shop around and hang out at arcade to play for awhile. Then, shop around and then back home.

That's all for my day. (:

Damn shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. ): Tomorrow I'm working from morning til night. OH MY GOD LAH. ))))))): Someone save me please... ): CAN I DON'T WORK AND BE A SHAO NAI NAI? COS, sometimes the moment I think of working... I got damn sian lah. DDDDDDDDDDDDD:

D60~ D60~ D60~ D60~
I wanna take pictures. ):

------------------------------

"I wonder just where you are..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home