Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wordiezx

2 fuck up matters made me fuck up.

First thing was my dad.

He's such a pain since 2353622324 months ago. I don't wanna say anything just in any case I got screamings again. -_-

FUCK is all I can use to describe him. He HIMSELF doesn't understands me well or HE HIMSELF DON'T FIND HIMSELF NOT KNOWING ME WELL.

LIKE WHAT. I did not argue back with him is because of mum. I feel so damn meaningless at this house with him around at times. How I wish I could just kick his ass. I mean, I know he mean good for me. But, he did it in a wrong way.

I envy people who can have their parents like their friends. They can share every single problem of theirs to their parents and also cry on their parents shoulders. But that's not what I'm having. I just feel that the consensus between us was harmony and not communication.

Well. What I'm ranting here now was only temporary. Afterwards I guess I'll be fine. I'm just being mad about my dad. ):

Second thang is about O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L-I-T-Y.

I realise that, some people in this world doesn't know the defination of it. They just didn't get the damn meaning of it and just uses it blindly like the 3 lil blind mice.

And FUCK. I HATE SUCH PEOPLE. Going around telling people and talk big bout hating copycats and yet she herself is one. OMG. That's stewwwwwpiddd isn't it? Like what? GET DOWN WITH YOUR DEFINITION OF ORIGINALITY BEFORE SAYING OTHERS. It's just another SUPERFICIAL SIDE OF YOU TRYNA ACT LIKE ONE HUMBLE BITCH.

The definition of ORIGINALITY is...

1. the quality or state of being original.
2. ability to think or express oneself in an independent and individual manner; creative ability.
3. freshness or novelty, as of an idea, method, or performance.

THAT'S CALL ORIGINALITY.

OH PUH-LEAAAAASE. You're so disgusting. I swear you are. I just feel like highlighting out all the things that you called it ORIGINALITY out in my blog. I'll make you LOSE YOUR FACE in one big time and BLOG OUT YOURSELF. NOT THE SUPERFICIAL SIDE OF YOURS AND THE IDEAS THAT YOU'VE GOTTEN FROM OTHERS.

You sucks big time you bitch. :B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home