Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday



O's results are being released today.

Mantou deer deer got top in 5N level. 14 points, L1B4.
I'm not sure 'bout Jidan deer. Wonder how's her result. ._.

Well, O's art coursework paper is being release today. And yup, common topic. So there isn't anything to be stressed. I've decided to choose the topic on Mask. But I'm not so gon' do drawing, painting or charcoal work anymore. This time round I've set my heart on photography. I'm sure I can excel in this topic with given help from others which I will turn to for.

I have extreme anxiety about O's. But I'm sure that god will be there for me throughout this crisis year and guide me along the way to fulfil my dreams and needs. :) Blah. To think of god, I'm reminded of service. I've not been attending service for 2 weeks already. This week will be the 3rd week already. I'm sorry, cos I have something on and this week I'll be working. Promise to be there as soon as I'm free next week k? :D

There isn't much to talk about school today.

So I'll end here. (:

-----------------

I cried on my birthday, cos it's the first time in my life, daddy says I love you to me. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home