Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Assignments day.

Yaw.

Finally I did manage to track down my assignments and also did get hold of it like after 2 months. I thought there are tons of it. But in fact, there's only English, Geography and Chinese. These are all I know. Damn, gon' have geography test when school reopens. DEAD BORED. And I have not study anything at all.

Well. It's all half done anyway. Done only english and half of geography. I'm stuck within the clutches of geography. AHHHHHHH~ TT Damn. Ethiopia and USA. How to compareeeeeee? I can't even start it or even watch the video. Tmd. -_-

Blah.
I'm sooooo looking forward to school now. I don't know why, but I'm feeling this way. Hmm. Probably it's because I have less than a year to be in sec school and I'm meeting cliques. I'm soooo missing them. T.T And on the other hand is I don't feel like attending school. T.T Cos I'll be having eyebags and dark rings around me. ): BUT HOR... Attend school only mah, care bout looks so much for what? :/ Actually the main reason was I don't like to attend school to face those boring teachers and morning assembly. *pouts*

OKAY.

Today I stayed at home successfully for the whole day. It is worth celebrating it. Cos when I was thinking back just now, I realise that the whole hols I spend a week at India, a week at school and a few days outside Singapore then the rest I spend my days working and going out and also, tonning. Not even one day 100% at home. So ya, today will be one. :D HEH.

But I'm glad that I'm at home today, or else I have totally no idea when my assignments will be found and done. :/ *Feeling accomplished* SONG BIN. :D

Weeeets~ After SO SO SO LONG, I'm working tomorrow. I've not been working for a week liao lor. X'mas eve I'm working, then NY eve I'm also working. .___." But last week's work was absolutely fine until during the midst I got quite piss off and then everything was fine tho. .___.!

Zzzzzzz...

I have to go now. Tata!

OH YA, PLEASE DON'T BUY CAKE FOR THE BBQ. MY MUM SAYS DON'T NEED! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home