Sunday, December 28, 2008

VCS



Went to VCS for service just now. Nothing much. Didn't manage to join colleagues for movie.

YES MAN
I wanted to watch it. But damn daddy is curfewing me. ): Tmd. But I still gets home @ 11+. Heck it luh. :P:P

OH YES.
I hate daddy friends sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much that they keep smoking in my house while playing mahjong. THE WEATHER IS SO EFFING HOT and yet the smoke is causing the house to be polluted, hazy, smelly and making me giddy. ): FUCK THEM ALL. I hate smokers alot alot alot alot alot alot alot. SMOKERS SUCKZXZ BIG TIME. _|_ -.-"

Anyway, I'll post up the pictures soon. (: ^ it's me, Fyon and Hasif. Tying out ballet jumpshot with my SLR. -_-" Successful tho. HEH.

Wellllllllllllll. School's reopening in a few days time. That'd be hell. Cos I've lost ALL MY HOMEWORKS and I'm prepared to get scoldings. Anyone is willing to accompany me to get scolding? :/ I guess the worst scolding will be Mr. Nazri. BUT NEHMIND, it fun to be naughty in school for once. Probably I won't get it after I have graduated. At most, lose face infront of the whole class only. Heck care lor. :X *evil laughter

Damn, I'm infested with mosquito bites. ):

Wellllllll. Don't think I'll be heading to the office later. Gon' sleep I guess. Then head to Bugis or maybe not. Depends on the situation luh. ._.

Anw, goodnight readers. I have to go now. If not the damn smoke is causing me to sweat more and the mosquito is disturbing me. ): Somemore, I'm sneezing like shit now. ARGHHHHH!~~

---------------

轻轻的一个拥抱都能给我温暖.
但是我害怕了...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home