Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sick

Am feeling a lil stucked now.

I'm feeling sick. Headache, sorethroat, muscleache and menstrual cramp. I'm feeling awful. I can't help lying down.

I guess I didn't have enough sleep. I feel like blaming homeworks. But fault lies with me, procrastinating everything til late night or far than dateline. Dang, can I just get scolded for once? :/

Well. I'm really hesitating if I should go school. But mummy says if at school can't take it then come back. And she throwing me my death penalty, MEDICINES. I didn't bother to take it and I just leave it alone.

Sigh. Tell me how?
I'm feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling tired, exhausted and headache.

Sighsighsighsighsighsighsighsighsigh~

-------------------

For all the joy you brought into my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home