Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dead bored.











I
hearts

you! :D





This shows how boring am I...
Oh well. Exam's finally over. With the exeption that next Thursday is gonna be Geog mock paper. I think I'm not gonna make it. I simply abhor humanities, it suckszx. -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bored. Tomorrow baby gonna go chalet til either Thurs or Fri. And I'm working on Friday. Sigggggghhhhh. ):
Gon' study for my geog test tomorrow soon. Damn, it's so sickening. ):
BLAH~
These few days I'm feeling frustrated and been having moodswings. Guess it's really PMS. So people, bear with me. Sorry. ):
That's all I guess. It's just a random update.
[:
-.- I'm craving for Ajisen and campbell's soup!
Alright, sugar dreams and goodnight people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home