Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pffffffffttttt. -.-


Cheyuuuuuu!



P/s: Darl look as if she've got bangs! :D *Cute*


Geeeeky -.-


Left: Chionging PSP
Right: Awwwwwww...
Babyyyyyy! ♥♥!

Pussy. HAHA.
Qin ai de leh si boh~~ x.x
^^,


I had a bad day today.

Well, shall start off with school.
Upon reaching this morning, darl and I saw Mrs. Poh throwing away the remaining banana skin and then I stepped onto a pile of I-don't-know-what-is-it-call and I almost slipped and fell. -.-! Fortunately darl hold onto me. *relieved*
Follow by first period. 2 periods of Biology. God damn it. I'm pissed off by Mrs. Wong. She doesn't wanna explain clearly for us the question/answer and then she just skip the question without explaining or ask where's our doubts. Wtf?
Skip... Skip... Skip...
After school head home and search for my battery charger. I sooooper pek chek lor. Wtf. I seriously feel damn damn damn pek chek because of the damn charger. F-AH-ARK. -.- And I've yet eaten since this morning til now, and now such thing happening. Damn it. -.- I search it since I got home til now. NOW IS 4PM. I'm sooo mad. How could such thing go missing when I remember it clearly when did I last use it and place it.
Big sigh...
No comment luh. ):
But still... I want my charger badly lah... *pouts*
----------
Welllllzx. Enuff of ranting I guess. Or else I'll go bonkers. -.-!
Hurhur.
Tomorrow's chinese paper 1 and 2. Not gonna study it. Instead I'm gonna do Art and Maths later on. Sibei sian ahhh.
*Faints*
Shall go and nap now. Bye all.
Sugar day! ♥!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home