Sunday, April 26, 2009

2012.

Scientists predict that 2012 the Earth will end.
Millions of people will die.

3 years plus plus time. How fast, how nice. I've planned everything nicely for my future. I wanna be a interior designer. I wanna have a family and die peacefully.

In 2012, I'm already 19. Have not even hit on 20. To think of it, it's very young. Very very young.

In 2012, will Earth really ends?

In 2012, what will I be like? Where am I? What am I doing at that point of time? Who am I with?

But overall, it's just only a prediction. Who knows when's the real doomsday?
Am I convincing myself or am I stating the facts?
.
.
.
.
.
At the end of the day, humans are all afraid of death.
We deserve it? Or is it meant to be this way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home