Saturday, April 25, 2009

Relax



Finally I've stopped working. Yesterday's my last day of work and now I could fully concentrate on my studies now. The feeling is sooooo great. Cos I don't have to think about my weekends being spent on work. Least I could have time to do my art, to rest and to accompany baby.♥! :D

Certainly I'd be broke cos I'm not working and not working = no income. But nevermind, I've got mummy to "yang" me. x) Well, gonna save up alot alot already. Mummy told me not to resign cos I tell her that yesterday's my last day of work. But in fact, I'm just stopping work temporary cos I wanna study. She's just assuming that I'm gonna resign. I'm NOT GONNA RESIGN PEPPERLUNCH TIL THE DAY I OWN A DIPLOMA CERT. That's means I still have around 3-4 more years. Hah! And I'm not gonna change my job.

--------

Sighhhhhh. -.-!
I'm so effing bored and hungry now. *SADDDDD FACE*

x.x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home