Monday, April 13, 2009

Blue.

*Yawns*

School is such a pain today. I'm feeling very blue today. ):
I couldn't draw anything during Art today.
Even Miss Lee could see that I'm feeling extremely lethargic.
Skipped English extra lesson, cos I feel that it's meaningless to attend English extra lesson on Mondays and I'm having heavy head. ):

Blue blue blue blue blue...

I feel tired now, tho I've napped.
I feel like meeting baby... But I guess he's rather upset with me and also he's feeling tired. Somemore he's working now. ._. Sorry baby. )x

Seriously I am feeling very blue now.

.
.
.
.
.......
.
.
.
.


Well. A minute ago the blue-y feeling I had, has disappeared. Why why?

Firstly, Selynn is willing to be my model for my shoots this coming either Sunday or next weekend. This could help both my Art and photography skills.

Secondly, I teh to my mum bout getting the Everlast windbreaker and she's willing to pay 50% of the cost price for me. :D

Lastly, I crapped with my mum just now. ;D
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright, I'm fine now. Bye all. ♥ xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home