Saturday, April 11, 2009

Money.

I've been working alot recently. Gonna work til the end of this month and I'll stop working til Os is over.

I'm broking. REALLY. I'd just hope I'm just some rich man's daughter, like, I get whatever I want and end up not learning anything. For example, splurge like nobody cares and never thought about parents' hard earned money, never learn to be independant, being spoilt and never learn to grow up.

But, I would not wanna exchange all this in order to be rich. I don't wanna get despise by people who thinks that, OH YOU'RE A MISSY. YOU CAN SPEND ON WHATEVER YOU LIKE AND BOSS AROUND, BEHAVING LIKE A SPOILT BITCH. -.-! Oh please, I despise people who tends to act like they're rich or they're already rich and doesn't know how to think.

At least I'm working now, I'm glad that at least I'm able to spend my OWN HARD EARN money and feel the pinch. I wouldn't even dare to ask my parents for extra allowance unless I've got no choice or they'd just give me extra on their own accord. I don't do online shopping, I don't splurge(Uhhhh.. That only occur at the end of the month when my pay have already dried up.) and I don't go for good food that often. I prefer homecook food or some coffeeshops' food that's niceeee. :D

I hate people who thinks that money could settle most things. But, money has already blinded most of the people in the society and became too practical. Why on Earth does people work so hard to earn money and meet their own needs and make themselves happy? In the sense that, money could buy their happiness?

*Puzzled*

This world is just so complex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home