Friday, April 10, 2009

Killing time. (Past)



Small girl :D

Sexy baccccck! :X How I wish I'm this slim, ONCE AGAIN! :X


Tingtings! :D

I luv Dave. :D

Jesslyn♥






Sunrise? :X

Zero to Hero 1 :D

Me, Wayne, Shan, Kenneth (:



Lockzx.

Jusri! :D

JE #53's Ronald! (:

Kelvin. Lengzai! :P

Yubzxxzx.
Anba! :D

JOHNNNNN BENIGAY! :D

M crews! :D


Naz, Mariah, me, Wendy, Sheila and Rafi!

Yazid!

















All these pictures are more than 6 months ago, 80% I mean. :X
AND AND AND, who's willing to go out on a photography trip with me??! MY DSLR IS COLLECTING DUSTTTTTZX. And I wanna improve on my photography skills. :DDDDDDDDDDDDD Providing you're willing to bring the tripod stand out, cos I'm lazy to bring mine along.
WHO WHO WHO? :DDD
tell me ayeeee? Prolly this Sunday or next! :DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home