Saturday, March 28, 2009

Best friend, Kenneth.



This is a post specially for my dearest sister, Kenneth. :D

Yesterday's CME lesson prompts me to have this post for you. Don't get too touched and cry alright? :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kenneth, a guy who is taller than me by almost 30CM. He's 1.8M tall. He may have a bad boy look, but trust me, he's not.

I never thought that I'd met such good guy before, what's more, becoming my good friend. We know each other for 3 years going 4 already. You've seen the most rebellious me and the nice part of me. During my rebellious time, I thought you were going to leave me any time or ignore me or even ended our friendship. But thanks to you, you kept me on track and not to be led astray. That's what I am now, thanks to you. (:

During the lesson yesterday, the first person I thought of regarding best friend, is you. You were there for me no matter what. Be it whether I'm frustrated, upset, down, vex or happy. You're there to listen to me and offer me advises. You're the friend that tell me my face is dirty and also, stand by me throughout my hardest time no matter what.

Though 3 years maybe a short one as compared to the others. But this 3 years makes our friendship stronger. We did critisize each other, piss off with each other, quarrel and even fight. But afterall, we'll still talk to each other in the end. Sometimes, I don't like the way people talk to you or treat you, cos I think that they don't appreciate you genuinely. But, don't take this to heart. Cos this is what I see with my own eyes.

I don't used to define any best friends cos I think that friends are all equal. It's only the matter of closeness. But I realise that, I could actually define you as my top best friend. People may often mistakes us as a couple, but we're not. We're purely best friends that will never get together.

The fights, the laughters, the craps and the cries that we had shall never end. It'll go on and on and on. With you, I believe in friends forever.

Sorry for making you worry at times when I know I'm not fine.
Thank you for being there with me no matter what.
You're truly my best friend that I'll cherish alot alot alot.
(:

Lastly, sisterr w0 aii nii lahhx. Lubb chiuu deeps deepxz.
(PS: Baby don't get jealous ah, cos I still lubb you more! :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home