Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sheeze.

HAHAHA. I flunk English paper 2. Cheh. I'm not happy and I'm not sad. Cos as usual, I'm always failing English paper 2. Chinese too, but at least Chinese I could merely have a pass. :/ Well. I sucks at English. Really, I DO HATE LANGUAGES, I swearrrrrr. -.- Or in fact, my level of understanding is low, that's why I always flunk paper 2? :/
HECK LA ANYWAY. :P
Good game.

I couldn't make up my mind if I'm taking up digital art or painting this morning. Cos I'm so tempted to paint and draw. I feel like drawing all of sudden. :X Then after that I've come to a decision with painting. Cooool man, canvas painting. My dream since sec 3. :D


OKAY. That's so random. I'm so bored. So so so bored.
bored.
bored.
bored.
bored.
damn bored.
Baby, I miss you.
Miss you.
Miss you.
Miss you.
Miss you.
Miss miss miss you. ♥

HAHAHA. Maybe he's sneezing badly right now. Cos I'm missing him too muchy. :P


OH ANYWAY,
BABY! BELIEVE IT OR NOT? This is how your girlfriend look like 4 years ago.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Damn, I look damn nooooooooooooooooooooooooob can? -.-

People, laugh all you want.
Cos that's the past me. [:


I am me now.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay, I shall end off here now.
Bye people! Sugar day! ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home