Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mixed.



I miss this man, seriously I do.

----------


I'm gonna spend 1/2 of my weekend by working. And another 1/2 with baby. Then next Friday shall be my last day of working, before I go MIA officially. Gonna mug hard for the upcoming exams and also, fully focus on Art.

This period of time will be very tough I guess. I just realise that I gotta handle not only studies. I have to handle things like, my own relationship, my friends and especially my family. I have to make my time adequate for everyone and everything that I do.

----------


Once again, sorry people. I know recently I'm frustrating and complaining alot. I got so stress up that I don't even know how to express it out. And I think that I'm having PMS. I beg for forgiveness, apologetic bout my rudeness.

I got so blue these few days. I ate alot and I tend to moodswing like one bitch. Oh yea, sorry baby. I didn't mean to be like a little girl to you that frustrates and showing you my blue side. Perhaps these few days I'm too tired that I tend to think alot and be paranoid.

Just ignore me.

Well.
I'm craving for seafood. Damn. =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home