Sunday, April 26, 2009

Science Centre.










I don't feel like talking much now and it's 0109 hours. I guess many of my friends are asleep.
I've spent my day at SSC with baby then JP.
Don't wanna elaborate because I don't feel like.
I may sound attitude now, I'm sorry.
I'm feeling a lil tired, bothered and slight piss off.
Is position important more than the environment that you're working at?
I admit that some people may think that I'm too young to think about this. But I'm really wondering, is position important? Some may think that it's a good thing. However, to think it conversely, things may be very smooth and nothing changes at first. But once your responsibility is bigger and it might change you, you'll not become you anymore. To some, they may maintain the way they interact with their friends, while some may not.
I'm soooo lazy to continue to rant on it. The conclusion of what I'm trying to say was, I'm sorry B1 and B2, I just don't like the mention of being promoted of whoever and whoever wanna get promoted.
p.s: my impression of JP is changing for the better one(probably it's the lack of communication between me and them), but still, I wanna go back to IMM...
---------
Please, don't mention about studies to me these few days. I'm extremely stuck up and may get frustrated any time. I felt that I'm losing motivation and losing interest in everything now. Especially teachers that runs you down or whoever, do you feel that there's a point to it? To others, it may. But to me, no way.
I'm feeling lousy in any way. Perhaps, I'm just feeling depress.
I don't know.
I need God, I'm stucked...
Ignore me please, I don't wanna throw tantrum at you and make you piss off. Keep me anti social for time being. I'm in shit lost and stress. I'm sorry if I've shown some rudeness in here, but I can't help it. I wanna cry.. That's what I feel like doing right now.
Baby, I need you...
):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home