Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spell bored. Chapter 6.



Fuck the world bitch. HAHAH.
(FYI, I don't mean the picture above. :X)

Well. Sylvester watched Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.

And this morning he came back and tell me,
Jiejie, you should watch this show with Kengleng. It is very meaningful..

BUT...
There's so many movies that I wanna watch. Like... Ice Age 3, Monsters Vs. Aliens, Trail of the Panda and Fighting.

PLUS PLUS PLUS...
I wanna watch that show too.. Aww... :(

Well anyway, Dvds will be out and I can rent it to watch if I got the time! ^^v The world is SO CONVENIENT. ^^v

HAHA! alrighty, enough of movies. :B

-------

Huhu. Tonight gonna have cup noodles supper with baby, Hoe and Jin. :O

That's all!

Bye peoplezx, sugar day!
xoxo. C:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home