Sunday, November 22, 2009

bored blog.

It's been the 3rd time I've searched for my Mudpie. And yet, no avail. :C How sad. Sad.. SADDDDDD.. :C

Oh welllll. Nevermind. :/ Yesterday watched Gokusen with Jin, Kenneth and Steph. We all had a good laugh, isn't it? C: Me and Steph were mesmerized by the delinquent kiddos. Hot y'know?! :D After that head to pasta mania for dinner then head to pl again to look for Baby and Huishan then to Teh tarik. Drank and chit chat. We all also had a good time laughing. LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today(Ytd) didn't have any activity on. As originally wanted to head to Expo for the Food fair(This few days right? :/). But baby and I were too lazy and too tired to travel. Hence we went to Jp to have our dinner/lunch/breakfast and walk around before heading back to my place.

Wooweeeee~ Gonna highlight my hair with a darker shade as my base colour is a lighter shade. And of course, hair treatment. ^^ Probably as a birthday present for myself. C:

:D

Alrighty! Have to go now, gonna sleep alrdy. C:

P.S/ I'm getting a 2nd job! Besides Guardian, can anyone else recommend me? At least 5sgd per hour! C:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home