Monday, February 22, 2010

Down with a proper one

We had a lil tiff just now. But fine now, luv you baby. Life couldn't get any better without you. (♥!)

I should get down with a proper post now, after all it's the 3rd post of the day. Hit Jp just now with baby to catch Valentine's Day. Wasn't that bad tho. Taylor Lautner and Anne Hathaway thrills me quite a lot. (?)

Mummy: "Gen Kengleng chao jia ah?" (Quarrel with Kengleng ah?)
Me: *Ignore*
Mummy: "Shi bu shi? *Laughing hysterically*" (Is it?)
Me: "Hannah hannah!"
Mummy: "*Still laughing*Chao shen mo?" (Over what?)
Me: *Ignore*
Mummy: "Oiiii!"
Me: "Mei you shen me lah~" (Nothing much.)

Tsk, it's not that I wanna ignore her, it's just that I'm on the phone with baby quarreling and she keep asking me. Still dare to laugh. =( Stupid mother. Zzzz. Keep laughing at me. -.-

Nevertheless, still luv her! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home