Sunday, April 25, 2010

rocky

Been feeling shitty recently due to pms. Had quarrel with baby. But we're fine nao, no worries. There's something which I feel that I really must clarify and if I don't I'll feel irritated. It goes like this... I know that some people could not really stand my attitude at times. Mood swing is something that I really really could not control, the best I can do is to try. And I can only say sorry. This maybe the same reason I used every month to cover up my nastiness but that's the fact and only explainable explanation I can come up with.


End. (No comment for this part of the post.)


----------------------


"Whenever paranoid comes, I'll start to fear. Whenever dream starts to become a repetition, many doubts starts to socialize with me like a devil to pump in unwanted thoughts into my mind."


I fear that I'll lose you.


Losing you is equals to losing every single thing including the something which calls memories.


My tip top number one boyfriend, I luv you more than everything else. Really, I'm sorry bout the quarrel recently. ♥ But we're fine naoz. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home