Tuesday, July 20, 2010

recovery in process



coughing ain't a good feeling. becuz of cough, i vomited this morning and friday's evening. Baby came to my place straight after work to take care of me. Hope he don't catch any virus from me. =( however, he's getting sorethroat soon, i guess. :/ Anyway, thankq sweetest baby for taking care of me. Luv you deepz! ;D & I realise everytime when i'm sick, im always throwing tantrum, tsk tsk tsk, bad habit Mag. =x

my right leg is aching badly, i need some sweets. (laughs)

i'm sooooper dooooper  muddlehead! i know there's ICA presentation this week, but no idea which day. Sigh, this week is full of ICA and tests. (big sad face) Plan to have lesser time with baby this week, not sure whether will honour what i just say a not leyzxzxz. HEHE.
.
.
.
.
.
(30 mins later)

Finally im done wiv my preparation for tmrw's presentation, hope everything will be a smooth one! =)

I promise to call baby back but im caught up wiv the preparation, however, he'll understand one lahzxzx. Right baby? =P well, it's late alrdy. gna prepare to turn in soon.

well, just before i turn in...

if you see your name here, better date me out soon ah! cos im missing you badly! >:(

2 huiqi(s), Jenise, Matthew, Shiqi, Justin, Vivian (qad), Selynn, Shan, Nicholas Tei, Melvyn Ng, fellow 4E8, JE#53 x-colleagues and anyone that misses me and wants to date me out! =D

♥!

p.s: the previous post was a song. my boyfriend and i are still happily together. it's a 2AM song, fyi.
p.s II: "gud becomes bad, bad becomes gud. impression are all illusion that fools us, especially idiots like me. -.-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home