Friday, July 23, 2010


slept for near 3 hours today. and i couldnt get to sleep in the evening.
my head weighs around 1234453992034 kilos now but yet i still couldn't fall asleep. =(
(frowns)

---------

practical test today was alright but on the other hand it wasn't. (-.-)
---------

i hate fuckers that try to take away things that are meant to be mine.
i tried to snatch back but i was bitten hardly.
fucker with fuck face.
why should i be bothered bout you?

AND,
i hate people who try to invade into my own private space and try to be in my hate list, especially when you do not have interpersonal relationship wiv me. (i'm telling someone, he/she will know it naturally who he/she is. baby, it's not you, relax, okay? ♥ =D)

For example, trying to see my text when i haven't even open it and try to open it for me. telling me that i've received a text when obviously i know there's a beep. AND, intention to read my texts.

Firstly, i'll get super irritated and piss off.
Secondly, it is a form of being rude to me, which is equally means you have no respect for me.
Thirdly, maybe when it happen to you, you'll find it okay wiv you. BUT when it happen to me, it is not okay wiv me at all. Not at all...
Lastly, think of who you are to me before doing these. If you're just only a friend to me then please know where you are standing.

I'm NOT being harsh here but trying to be honest, and it's for everyone else.

做人要懂得分忖, (is my chinese correct or not ah?)

--
gdnightzx.

2 Comments:

Blogger XueLing♥ said...

last word looks wrong. the chinese one. but im not sure lah -.- hahaha!

July 26, 2010 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Magdaline Lim said...

The word fen chun, that chun abit typo hor?

August 9, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home