Monday, November 1, 2010

November, first

It is monday and it is the 1st of November. I'm feeling shitty down here. Totally had no idea why. I'm going to school in 15 mins time and I'm gna post all my shitty feelings here cos I had no one to talk to right at the moment.

Probably I'm feeling this way is due to monday blueeee?

Well, had been voicing out to baby what's wrong with me recently. Suddenly I feel so pessimistic about my own life and felt terrible over it. Everything's fine... Except when a word came into my mind, I feel so down. Friendship. I'm thankful for hs, wh, yh, yj, ken, hq, jen and my polymates for being there for me whenever I need them very badly. but some were disappointing to me. i don't know why. i don't blame anyone at all. I guess I'm just think a lil bit way too much. PMS is a bitch, moodswing and paranoid.

Tears are verging on my eye rims but im okay. Just that... I miss my very very old clique a lot. supper and late nights out. however, it is totally different now. And I've told baby that I've got no intention of celebrating my 18th bday after what i've experienced this year.

oh well. this is me, always think too much. Especially during pms period.

emo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home