Friday, April 25, 2008

♥ You're my sunshine after the rain..

I'm back to injuries again.
T_________________________T

BIG SIGH.
But this time, my right shoulder will drop off anytime.
T_________________________T

Okie.

Let's start off with what I've done today.
:D

Start off with Maths, then follow by English and Physics.
Then recess and lastly, Mother Tongue.
):
Daily routine.
Just that I've bballed this whole noon til evening.
Til I had a lil sunburn on my cheeks.
O.O

Aites, I find that my life is getting lifeless and lifeless-less day by day. Been mugging til morning 2+, 3+. And ending up with having headache and slight flu. ): People, do take care many alright? Weather have been changing tremendously these few days, or in fact months.[:

Hurhur. There's something I wanna say here.
[:
Shannon luh, please do get back in shape asap k?
Then let's chiong bball together :D
Hmm. I'll visit you as soon as tomorrow alright?
IMY! xoxo[:

Spraaaaineeeddd arrrrmmm ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home