Friday, May 30, 2008



This was tagged by 3cm hair police officer, Yazid. -.-!

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1.if your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
* Emo lor.

2.if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
* It's a secret[:

3.what will your dream wedding to be like?
* In a garden, just me and my husband. At night will be a party for all[:

4.are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
* Depends, sometimes I just don't understand why it lie infront of me.

5.what's your ideal lover like?
* He's existing my my life now[:

6.which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
* Both I guess?

7.how long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
* Til the day I've break my promise.

8.if the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?
* I'll be lost?

9.is there anything that makes you unhappy these days?
* Isomnia and schoolwork.

10.is being tagged fun?
* Sometimes?

11.how do you see yourself in ten years time?
* A full time music producer and chillin' out with my gang and spin around with my dream Volkswagen[:

12.who are currently most important people to you?
* Him, family and friends.

13.what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
* Kau macham orang gila :X

14.which one would you choose-marriage or career?
* Career, follow by marriage[:

15.what's the first thing you do every morning?
* Check out my handie :D

16.if you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick?
* I'm not those sort of person O.O

17.what type of friends do you like?
* Loyal friends that never betrays me. I can withstand attitude but not betrayers.

18.if given the chance to turn back time, will you?
* YES, defiantely.

19.Will you marry a person of your parents choice?
* I guess no?

8 people to be tagged
Brenda
Selynn
Darling
Ain
Yuting
Shan
Vivian
Shiqi :DDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home