Sunday, June 15, 2008

Differences

I've met 2 someone today, he was so-stewpiggggggggg.

-_-"

Ask y'all, Mcds are always famous for their fries. And yet this someone today couldn't differentiate medium fries and large fries.

Secondly, this someone stewwwwwwwwwwpigly mistook me for being her friend and told me that I've onced serve her. Like I-don't-know how many kebizitrillion years ago. -_-"

Iwonderwhat'swithtoday. O.O

And I wanna blog about Kaien. O.O

When we're at bugis, she delibrately wait for people to leave the lift's 'water fountain' so that she could have her curiousity answered. Cos, the water was REALLY moving upwards like I-don't-know-how, and she doesn't belief it. But when she took a step forward and touched the water that is moving up, the water splash. -_____________-" Resulting a phrase to struck my head, which is...

Curiousity kills Kaien!

=XXXXXXXXXXX

Uh. That's all folks, it's 2.17am now. And I'm working 10A.M later. ):):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home