Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday.


Icon + Shit(yogurt. -.-)

Cream of Chicken & Mushroom + Pasta :D





TomYam Pasta. :/

I seem troubled these two days. Temperament I suppose. Keep flaring up for no reason. Oh my, I'm so petty. )8

I had a hard time in school today. I couldn't concentrate at all. Well. First two period was English and Mrs. Sunil wasn't here for like 2 days already. First half was took over by Mr. Gerard, then Mrs. Thong. Me, Liy and Mrs. Thong had a brief meeting bout the teachers' day celebration. -_-"

Then when the bell rang, it was MT period. Me and Liy went of different ways. Settled down at class then had chinese letter writing test. Damnzx, I had trouble doing it, I swear. -.- I couldn't sleep after finishing the test. Cos Mr. Chan would draw my hand like the past again.

Follow by was maths then recess.

After recess we had SS, and... Ms Katsuri reminds me of Katsu Don. ~.~ Got ice breaking session then carry on with lesson. Well, almost all of us are going to fall asleep I suppose. O.O Then was after school.

Bought lunch back home for bro, onlined awhile then prepare to meet Lesbo before work. Ate at Kopitiam then went back to store already.

Punched in, nothing much bout work though. I'm extremely shag today, feeling terrible the whole day. ):

That's all people.[:

Tags replies.

HuiQi: DARLING!!!!
Daryl: Haha, duh of course I belief! :D
Shannon: HAHA. Of course, Mag the mighty leh! :D
Vivian: Relinked already. (:
Huishan: BAOBEI! Wo ai ni lah xD
Zeke: Yes I suppose. HAHA
Lueee: Relinked babe! :D
sining: HELLLLLLLLO DEAR! :DDDDD
Kianhowe: No worries, I'll tag you de. :D
Peishan: luvv youuuuuu too! :D
Yuting: TINGTING! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home