Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday's blue


080808


Darlingzx


JE53's address. LOL.

Shan and me. -.-

HI ELMO :D

NDP'08, I look somehow.... Mature?

At home~


From the back left, Kaijing, Siqi, Wendy
Mariah, Huiqi (2nd row)
Levi, me, Sherri and Ana. The guy behind = Ana's hubby

Shan's phone[:

Punch card. -.-

Redeemed!

From the back left, Yazid, Sean, Joseph, Marshall, Ana, Mariah,
Levi, Kaijing.
Bottom left, Wendy, Me, Huiqi, Sherri


Girls invading T1!! Muahaha.

xD

Peaceszx.
All are from April'08

Je53's outing!

Big fam!

Weisiang

& Weisiang (:

Me, Huiqi, Xiuhui.
Backfaced, Alvin, Huishuang and Weisiang

Today went 2 world people with darling. Had lunch @ PepperLunch then head to JE for movie, The Mummy, the whole show overall wasn't that bad. (: The funny thing was before the show, darl wanna get regular Pepsi and she told the guy, regular milkshake. -_________________________-" I was laughing horrendously. HAHA!

After that slack at store for awhile. Then I saw Shannon with his girlfriend. OH SO SWEEEEEET HUH. (: Laughs!

Then went to get bubble tea at 320 then head back home. (: That's my day for today.


Don't pretend you're sorry, I know you're not. You know you got the power, to make me weak inside. Girl you leave me breathless, but it's okay. Cause, You are my survival. Now hear me say, I can't imagine life without your love. Even forever don't seem like long enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home