Wednesday, October 22, 2008

To dearest passerby, :D

Hello there.

Thanks for coming to my blog, so I shall waste no time at Shiqi's blog doing the scolding. :D *Much appreciated*

Firstly, what's going on between you and Shiqi? Why would you wanna spam her?
Secondly, are you Engkeong or his friend?
Thirdly, you've got no balls or your actual name is Passerby?
Follow by, spam me? Go ahead.
Then, why uses 320?
Lastly, I talk reasonably.

Answer to first doubt,
I'm sure that there's misunderstanding between you guys that can be cleared properly instead of using such no balls method to disturb. You think it's fun? That's your problem. But get the facts right, Shiqi's problems = my problems. So don't expect me to leave her problems alone dangling alone.

Answer to second doubt,
if you're his friend or you're Engkeong, please get the facts right before spamming. All I hope that this doesn't gotta do with you or him. Cos I don't want to get Shiqi got scolded by you for no apparent reason. But why EK scolds her? Does this spamming gotta do with him? Or you? Think smart and act smart please. This is making me feeling suspicious. And the one who scolded EK on MSN was me, not Shiqi. Cos he's the one whom pester Shijia. Don't forget what he promise me. I could print out the whole conversation for you to see.

Answer to third doubt,
young man, I'm very certain you do have a name don't you? Why would you wanna pose yourself as passerby and others name maligning others? You know it's damn childish? Unless your real identity is Passerby. :D

Answer to fourth doubt,
wanna spam me? Go ahead, I won't get my friends to stand up for me. Cos I know it's such a waste of time spamming and entertaining spammers like you. Just spam all you want. Soon, you'll get sick of it.

Answer to fifth doubt,
mind you, 320 is not a place for you to settle problem. Absolutely not a place for gangsterism. Whereas, it's a place for playing basketball and hang out. Play gangsterism? Go to other place, don't ever make 320 a place like a bad impression for others.

Answer to last doubt,
I swear that I did not type any vulgarity down here. I'm speaking nicely, if you think that there's something not right, go ahead and correct me. I just wanna get to the bottom of this problem. IT'S SUCH A MINOR CHILDISH PROBLEM. So it doesn't affect anyone of us except for you. You're simply degrading yourself to an irk. I don't mind your spamming, it's not that I doesn't care bout it. It's a matter of facts that you're spamming. Cos you didn't get certain facts right and you started spamming blindly. Probably that's your hobby or liking, so why should I get bothered by it? And, think through what you've said in xxx's blog.

------------------

Dear passerby, can you see what I mean? I just wanna know what's the exact misunderstanding. Cos I belief that you're not having any harm to pick on a fight or spam anyone. It's a human instinct that we'll get angry if one is being provoked. And, really, don't feel offended if anyone of us said something wrongly. And, I'm sure that we'll feel offended, just that we wanna meet up and sort out things. Why wanna be a person who behaved uncivilised and get yourself into trouble? It is not worthy at all.

If you see what I mean clearly, you'll definitely stop the spamming and trash things out nicely right?

That's what I wanna say. It's just that, I can't be possibly type all out in Shiqi's tagboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home