Friday, November 21, 2008

Sick?



Look what time is it now. -.- I've just reached home home. HAAHA!

Today, woke up at 8+am then went to work.

...

Did grinding of pepper, making mini salad, service and cashier. Break from 2-4pm. :/ After eating, sit there and rot til I'm frozen. IT'S SOOOOOOOO COLD LAH. -_-"

That's all. Hehe. After work went to meet darl til just now. HOHO. It's been a week since we've crap and share secrets liao. ^^Y

-------------------------

Well. Think I'm getting sick soon. ): I'm having terrible muscle sore for one whole day already, yet, darl passes on her flu to me. ): DAMNZX. ZXCV#%#%&^*&##! x.x

DEAR GOD, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME FALL SICK. I STILL WANNA CHIONG WORK DE LEH. ):

-------------------------

"I'm just afraid to..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home