Saturday, January 17, 2009

Work



I've been working continuously for 2 days already, and it's after school. Fag. I'm really tired. -_-" Today's the third and tomorrow's the forth. But after this, I'll be back to my normal daily routine. Only Fridays and Sundays are strictly for working and Saturdays for service and the rest is SCHOOL! :D

Well...

Yesterday's consider as my first day @ JP. I could hardly get adapted to the new POS and I-pager system there, but I'm sure I'll get adapt to it very soon. [:

Was being put into cashier together with Jessabelle and Ruby. Follow by me and Ruby, Uncle Gerald came by and chatted for awhile. :D Then did cashier closing and I almost lose my ass while closing. -.- Bra came and then head off to supper together with the rest @ 5 head. Hmm. Cab home with Wanhoe and Yijie.

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH~
I miss working with my supper gang. ): After not working for so long, then suddenly not working with them makes me feel T_T

HUISHAN, YONGHONG, KENGLENG, WANHOE AND WANJIN.. I'll miss y'all luh. FREE MUST COME JP VISIT ME HOR!!

T____________________________________T




Happy family. [:

BIG SIGH. -_-!

Damn, I regret having sling bag as my schoolbag. I'm having a quite severe sore on my right shoulder. Or in fact, minor injury. T_T

Well. That's what I gotta update. There's nothing much else. [:
Bye all. [:

---------------------------

I think I need a bottle with a genie in it..

Here's my wish list
First one, I would create a heart changing love
Second one, I'll take yours and fill it all up
Third one, but I don’t need a lot of wishes cause I’ll be okay if I get one

If I had one wish, we would be best friends
Love would never end, it would just begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home