Friday, May 29, 2009

Affected yet helpless.



Gotten back my results. I flunk 1 only, that's all.

Total disappointment.

Don't mention it in front of me unless you wanna see tears on the verge of my eyes.

Til now, no tears came out yet. So please, don't ever make me release it. I need a day or two to calm myself down and after that I'll be fine. Don't worry alright?

However, for now...
I'm feeling a lil bit lost, confuse and helpless. Still I gotta pick myself up.
Sigh...
Not mention bout it anymore..

-------


Who am I used to be is already long forgotten. What I am now is what I am. Never to mention bout the past I used to have. Just treat it as I'm having a brand new life now.

I don't like anyone to mention the past. Whether be it bad or good. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home