Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sorry

Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with me these few days. I've been trying very hard to control my attitude these few days.

The person I felt that I let down the most was baby..

I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry(x100000) that I've been showing you attitude. I don't know how I manage to show to you the terrible side of mine. Sometimes knowing that you've had a long day and yet you still gotta bear with my nonsense. I feel utterly bad... ): And it's true that we shouldn't keep things away from each other. I did not fulfil this promise, my bad. ): Sometimes, I wanna be a extremely selfish girlfriend but I know that it's against my own conscience. I don't even know why tears just roll down when I hang up the call yesterday. Then again I ask myself, what's wrong with me.. I'm feeling bad.. That's why I text you after that. I wanted to tell you all these last night. It's just that I don't know how to voice it out. And I've said that if I'm bothering over someone, I won't tell the person itself. That's why I keep it away from you. Well.. there's no word could be phrased out to express it to you except for being sorry.. ):

Honestly, I'm feeling extremely bad over my bad attitude now.
A BIG sorry to those that witness my bad attitude.
I'm really sorry... ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home